Another year passed and you made BudaFest the premiere WCS event of Europe once again!
We take care of the best hotel, best dance floor, best price-quality ratio, amazing staff of champions, more than 40 hours of social dancing, but the secret ingredient that makes this event so special is YOU!
Thank you for coming from over 34 countries from New Zealand to Germany, from Korea to France, from Russia to USA, from Australia to Ukraine all Westie-friends are pouring to BudaFest making it possible to live our dream:
BudaFest – Connecting East and West.
We are back with all the good stuff: focused workshops, magical dance cruise on the river Danube, the clockwork schedule, Europe’s most prestigious competitions with no delays, never-ending parties and the astonishing shows…
As the event moved to the 2nd week of January the unbeatable event discounted five-star hotel prices starts from €32 per person / night in a double room even for your extended stay!
It is our pleasure to announce the staff for 2018:
- Jordan Frisbee & Tatiana Mollmann
- Maxence Martin & Virginie Grondin
- PJ Turner & Tashina Beckmann
- Ben Morris & Alyssa Glanville
- Maxime Zzaoui & Torri Smith
- Jakub Jakoubek & Emeline Rochefeuille
New this year: we added prize money to the competitions!
Focused workshops topics this year:
- footwork & rhythm (Jordan & Tatiana)
- partnering skills (connection and partnered musicality) (Ben & Alyssa)
- body movement and individual musicality (PJ and Tashina)
Be among the first ones to take your WCS to the next level, let’s create the magic of BudaFest together in 2018 again!
Adam & Rita & Gabor & the BudaFest Team